Terms and conditions
1. Entry is now closed from 15/03/2023.
2. The Promoter is Driverly Company Limited (Reg No: 13377155), trading as Driverly, whose registered address is 10 Churchill Way, Cardiff, CF10 2HE (the "Promoter").
3. Participants agree that the data provided by them may be used by the Promoter for marketing purposes. To opt out of such marketing, participants should email the Promoter at email@example.com. Any personal data provided to the Promoter will be used in accordance with data protection legislation.
4. Employees of Driverly Company Limited, their families, and anyone professionally connected with this promotion are permitted to enter.
5. By entering this promotion participants are deemed to accept and will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
6. Promotion details: There is one £5 Amazon voucher to be claimed.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Amazon voucher for a voucher of equal or greater value. This applies to the promotion as a whole or certain elements of it. The voucher must be accepted as offered and there is no cash alternative.
8. This promotion will be run via the Driverly app.
9. To enter the promotion, participants must download the Driverly app, and use it for at least 7 days, driving at least 30 miles.
10. By undertaking the actions stated in paragraph 9 the participant will be automatically entered into the promotion.
11. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
12. The promotion opens at 23:59 on 22/02/2023 (the “Opening Date”) and closes at 23:59 on 14/03/2023 (the “Closing Date”). Entries received before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time without notice.
13. The Promoter will aim to send the voucher to the claimant by email within 60 days of conditions of paragraph 9 being met.
14. Participants will require access to the internet to enter the promotion. The Promoter shall not be liable for any technical or computer failures of any kind that limit or prevent any participant entering the promotion.
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
16. These terms and conditions are to be governed by English and Welsh law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon.co.uk e-vouchers may be redeemed on the Amazon.co.uk website towards the purchase of eligible products listed in their online catalogue and sold by Amazon.co.uk or any other seller selling through Amazon.co.uk. The voucher cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value, redeemed for cash or applied to any other account. Neither Amazon.co.uk or Driverly Company Limited are responsible if an e-voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. See www.amazon.co.uk/gc-legal for complete terms and conditions. Vouchers are issued by Amazon EU S.à r.l. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Ama